Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Love of my life



I want to introduce my two heroes who i can't live without.... Both are handsome ( kalau i tak puji siapa lagi nak puji...) Farid is now 1 year and 24 days. He start schooling at the age of 2 months ( dasyat kan budak zaman sekarang.... Hehehehe). He already show his interest in books... every time i read news paper, books or when i hold a pen to write, he will come and disturb me even he has his own book.

Learning to walk... yaa... i missed his first step.. When his teacher ( the nursery staff) told me Farid start walking... i was so happy but at the same time i regret i missed his first step... as a working mother i will always miss everything about him... he spend most of his time at nursery 5 days a week and almost 12 hours a day... By the time i fetch him i only have the most 2 hours before he fall asleep. Weekend, after minus his sleeping time he only see my face about 8 hours... So i gonna miss a lot more thing but it's always second time right... In this millineum world quality time with children is more important than quantity...

My hubby... Of course i love him so much. He complete me. He has something that i don't have. I am so boros but he's not. I have passion for food, he' s not. I love travelling , dia ikut je... he is very very very patience with me, everything about me... That's why we complete each other. We both so different but we can live together. So our life won't be monotonous.


No comments:

Post a Comment